The NHE/OV PTA is a nonprofit organization that exists to support New Hampshire Estates and Oak View Elementary Schools (NHE/OV). NHE/OV PTA provides programs that enrich students’ educational experiences and help build community. The PTA raises money throughout the year through programs, events, donations and membership dues. Some of the things the PTA sponsors include:
- Cultural assemblies
- Field trips
- School instruments and equipment
- Forgotten lunch fund
- Teacher appreciation events
- After school clubs
- Much much more
Through these and other PTA programs we hope to help NHE/Oak View achieve the educational potential of all students and to create a strong community where every NHE/Oak View child, parent, caregiver and staff member feels included.
NHE/OV PTA is run completely by volunteers! The PTA leadership includes a board of directors along with other volunteers who chair different activities. However, PTA programs could not exist without the numerous volunteers that it takes to pull off an event. If you are a NHE/Oak View parent, we know you already support your child’s education; please consider taking the next step and GET INVOLVED with NHE/OV PTA!
Welcome to your community PTA here at New Hampshire Estates/Oak View! You are a part of a thriving volunteer community that works to support students and staff.
The NHE/OV PTA:
- Promotes the welfare of every student
- Provides additional resources to students and staff
- Plans and implements community building events
- Financially supplements school programs that provide social, academic, an educational supports to students
- Advocates for our Rolling Terrace and Long Branch Community at the county and state level when necessary
- Actively works with the school administration and staff on the annual goals that form the School Improvement Plan