We are in need of volunteers starting Saturday, April 6 and through Friday, April 12. If you can help, please sign up online and note that middle/high school students can receive SSL hours for their work. The volunteer hours can be done in shifts and require multiple volunteers, so please come for any time period you can and bring your friends.
- Saturday, April 6 from 9am-1pm at NHE (book sorting & set up, snacks/drinks provided)
- Monday, April 8 from 9am-4pm at NHE (help sell to PreK-Grade 2 students)
- Tuesday, April 9 from 9am-4pm at NHE (help sell to PreK-Grade 2 students, transfer to OV)
- Thursday, April 11 from 9am-4pm at Oak View (help sell to Grade 3-5 students)
- Friday, April 12 from 9am-4pm at Oak View (help sell to Grade 3-5 students, breakdown)
Please sign up at the link below to volunteer or send me an email…
In addition, if you have kids’ books to donate to the sale, please bring them to NHE on April 6 between 9am and 1pm.
Thank you for your help.