Dear NHE and OV Families!
It’s hard to believe that the school year has come to a close, but what a great year this has been! The PTA was able to accomplish their many goals for the 2012–13 school year. We held successful fundraisers, which resulted to providing the following to our students and families:
• Funded an extra field trip for all students in each grade level
• After 6 years of absence, we were successful in bringing back:
o PTA Festival of Cultures and PTA Spring Carnival
• Funded music instruments
• Funded a Paper Making Workshop
• Designed and Launched our new PTA WEBSITE! http://www.nheovpta.com
• Legacy gifts of Mosaic Mural projects for both NHE and OV
• Funded new indoor recess board games
Thank you to parents, teachers, staff and students for making all this happen! We have every reason to be proud of all our accomplishments this year. I would like to offer my gratitude to all the committee members, chairs, coordinators and volunteers for the countless hours that they have given to NHEES and OVES.
I also would like to express my heartfelt thanks to our hardworking 2012-13 PTA Executive Officers for their unwavering support: Brenda Bonazelli, Claudine McDaniel, and Renee Gamez for all their help, determination to get it all done, and positive attitudes.
One last thank you to Ms. Thomas Evans and Ms. Salazar. Without the support of our Principals and outstanding office staff, our jobs would have been much harder. It is a privilege to work with all of you.
Have a safe and happy summer and see you all next school year!
President, NHEOV PTA